Drug Prevention and Youth Empowerment for Middle School Students in Dunn County
The goal of YEP is to provide middle-school students with drug prevention programming and opportunities to learn new skills while making a positive impact in their community.
What This Program Offers:
- Explore local and national youth issues
- Learn the dangers and consequences of drug use
- Get empowered to improve the community
- Plan and participate in fun, drug-free activities
YEP meets weekly for in person programming at the following schools and times below:
- Elk Mound Middle School: Mondays after last bell until 4:45pm
- Menomonie Middle School: Tuesdays after last bell until 4:45pm
- Boyceville Middle/Highschool: Wednesdays after last bell until 5:00pm
YEP additionally is offering programming Monday through Friday on their website, which includes fun and educational content including movie reviews, cooking and craft videos, trivia, and information to help students make safe and healthy choices when faced with drugs and other risky behaviors.
If you would like more information on the group:
Email: [email protected]